Each semester's tuition includes:
- Weekly 45-minute classes
- Music Together® at Home booklet and DVD (new families only)
- Professional recording of music to be covered in the session (CD and digital download)
- Access to parent education materials
- Family concerts
- $250 for the first child and $160 for sibling (in the same class type)
- $225 for Music and Mindfulness 1-Week Camp (5 - 9 yrs)
- $225 for each child (5 - 9 years)
- $350 for the first child and $240 for sibling (in the same class type)
Before registering, please read our Policies and Procedures.
Refer new families to Prelude Music Classes for Children and for every family you refer who joins us, we will give you a $20 credit towards the following semester's tuition. Each friend gets $20 off their registration too! Learn more HERE.
For information about sibling discounts, payment plans, referral discounts or classes please contact Margaret at the front desk by calling 832-803-7701 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.